H5 Luxury Full Service Design * custom pricing *
(Plus applicable taxes)
H5 Luxury Full Service Interior Design have it all
A totally customized and hands-free approach to interior design, our full service package is for you, a savvy homeowner who wants to enlist a professional to get your dream home, all without the stress of managing it every step and preparing for every contingency. You get to enjoy the project by staying informed while we deal with the day-to-day stress.
Our goal is to get you to experience and enjoy a timeless space that inspires you with its beauty inside and out! H5 designs are driven by Naveed's love for all things vintage, original, organic, and sustainable. We design for your realistic investments, with simple transparent processes so we have fun through the project.
*All packages are suitable for one room. In the consult we focus on the rooms you're planning to work on immediately. Viewing any other rooms will take the focus off essential conversations.
To start the process you must have had your Discovery Call and a Home Consult
Is H5 Luxury Full Service Interior Design right for you?
- If you’ve seen the H5 Interiors portfolio and want that level of detailed design for your home.
- If you’re not interested in managing your design project, you prefer to trust the process and leave it to the design professionals.
- You are a busy, hardworking professional and you want a beautiful home, but you don't have the time to shop, design or manage a project; you just want it done.
- You would like to renovate your home and need a trusted team of professionals to guide you through the process from start to finish.
- You want a beautiful and functional home for your family to really LIVE in. You’re interested in high-quality and timeless furniture pieces that will transition with you through the years.
If you answered yes to any of the above statements, H5 Luxury is a great fit for you!
WHAT YOU GET - H5 Luxury Process in 15 Stages:
- D I S C O V E R Y : The first step in any project is to get to know you, the client, and their needs. Book a 'Discovery Call' to get the conversation started and to see if our streamlined process works for you. Once you’re confident you purchase the 'Home Consult' with us and schedule a time that is convenient to you.
- C O N S U L T + C O N T R A C T : At the end of the 'Home Consult' Naveed will review our signature process with you and provide an approximate investment based on your scope of work. You can then purchase the ‘Haute Full-Service Design’ and sign the Letter of Agreement, when all parties have reviewed and agreed. We’ll collect 100% of fees for the ‘Harmony Design Plan’ to proceed with the Research & Design Phase.
- D E S I G N - R E S E A R C H : Naveed, at her studio, will compile the Scope of Work based off the ‘Consultation Summary’. This helps to engage the right trades for the Trade Day. H5 team will measure, collaborate with trades people and begin the creative process for a comprehensive ‘Harmony Design Plan’ to furnish, style and construct your new space.
- D E S I G N - C O N C E P T : The ‘Harmony Design Plan’ will be complete with space plans, renderings and investment figures so you can look at the space in a cohesive and holistic way from the start. At the studio, we research, space plan, select materials and finishes and procuring estimates as per Scope of Work and your preferences.
- D E S I G N - P R E S E N T A T I O N : After about 4-6 weeks of diligent work on your Harmony Design Plan, we will present our full vision for your space for approval. Many elements will be actual, purchasable items, however some design elements, such as styling, may be conceptual. If need be, we will make one to two revisions or modifications so that all parties are happy and ready to move on to the next phase.
- B U D G E T + P R O G R E S S : This is the start of our ‘Design Implementation + Styling Phase’. Naveed and her H5 Team will tweak the scope of work for a final approval in case things have been changed. This is the last chance to add or delete from the scope. An approval of final Scope of Work ensure that we can plan for every little detail and create a project schedule and coordinate all tradespeople who are necessary for the job. We finalize drawing and apply for permits, if needed. We will provide you the best timeline we possibly can so that you can plan around the work we are doing in your home.
- O R D E R - P L A C E M E N T : After the final ‘Scope of Work’ has been signed and approved; Naveed and H5 team will finalize all selections, quantities to collect payment for all products and materials so that we can begin. H5 Interiors will manage and order all products, material, furnishings and finishes for the project on your behalf throughout the entire project. We find replacement selections for any out of stock items for the project to remain efficient
- C O N S T R U C T I O N + R E N O V A T I O N : Your alternate arrangements to be in place prior to the start of demolition. We want your life to continue as smoothly as possible so you can enjoy the transformation. Once the permits are in hand it starts to get real, with the start of demolition and removal & disposal of all unwanted items.
- O R D E R - R E C I E V I N G : We will also track and coordinate all freight, shipments and deliveries, holding and storing items where necessary for Installation Phase. This is an exciting phase with all our materials arriving. If items arrive broken or incorrect, we will handle the communication with the vendor and make it right.
- I N S T A L L A T I O N + S T Y L I N G : Until now, the style of the space has been conceptual in nature. H5 Styling is our super-power that makes our homes look cozy and complete. Although we like to keep this element somewhat of a surprise for reveal day, our team will actually meet with you to discuss our plan and vision for the styling elements, tones, textures within the space for approval.
- R E V E A L : As we approach the end of the project, we will begin to install the finishing touches and accessories in the space(s). H5 Team will begin preparations for Reveal Day on our end and provide you with an install date. We ask that you plan to do something fun while we install your space, so that we can have the house to ourselves and give you that HGTV “reveal” moment. A tremendous amount of planning, goes into preparing for the final install day, behind the scenes & onsite; these days after often 12 hour days for our team. We ask that you be not home during this process because it can be hectic with our team coming in and out of your home. We will deliver furnishings and install every last detail and accessory so that when you come home, you can see your home the way we’ve imagined with the music is playing, the candles are lit and your space its entirely complete. You will have 5 days to let us know about any Styling elements you do not wish to keep, but we’ll warn you, you’ll probably ‘fall in love with your space’… most of our client’s do.
- T E S T I M O N I A L S + R E F E R R A L S : We are thankful that we got a chance to work with you and we hope you’re thankful for your new space too. As our business is built on referrals from our great clients and their testimonials, we ask you to provide a google review for us so we can brag about our creation of your home.
- P H O T O G R A P H Y : Typically, within 1-5 days after the installation we’ll bring in our photography team, designers and tradespeople who were involved in the project so they can see the complete space, shoot the areas they’d like to and capture their hard work on camera. Often times we’ll share and tour the space on social media on this day as well.
- D E F I C I E N C I E S - R E S O L V E D : Typically, about 5 days after the Install and Reveal Day, Naveed will visit you in your home for a final walk-through of the project. We’ll ask that you keep track of any repairs or concerns you have a very detailed "punch list" so that we can take care of them during our final walk-through of the space.
- C L O S U R E + T H A N K Y O U : Final payment is due upon completion of the "Final Walk-through" with the H5 team. We love coming back into your home after we’ve turned it over to you completely transformed, seeing your happy and smiling face makes every ounce of hard work worth it!!
**Fall in love with your space** by trusting Naveed and her H5 Team to design it specifically with you in mind, from start to finish. Book your Discovery Call today!